1/2 kilo pansit bihon
1/2 chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
2 cups of chicken stock or 2 chicken cubes
1/4 cabbage (sliced)
1 onion (sliced)
3 tbsp crushed garlic
1 carrot (sliced)
2 tbsp oil
1/4 celery (sliced)
salt and pepper to taste
4 pcs calamansi
1 tsp sesame oil
1/4 kilo shrimp (peeled)
1/2 cup chicken liver (cooked)
2 pcs kikiam or bola-bola
3 tsp roasted garlic
1. Soak the pansit bihon for about 20minutes.
2. Heat the pan in oil. Saute garlic and onion.
3. Add the peeled shrimps, kikiam, liver and shredded chicken breast.
4. Add all the vegetables until cooked.
5. Add the chicken stock.
6. Mix the pansit bihon noodles for about 10 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Garnish with toasted garlic and serve with calamansi on the side.