4 cups of flour
2 cups of powdered milk
2 cups of white sugar
1 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Mix powdered milk and sugar in a bowl.
2. Toast the flour until it becomes slightly golden brown, then sift.
3. Mix the sifted flour to the combined milk and sugar.
4. In another pan, melt butter or margarine and add vanilla flavor.
5. Remove melted buttter/ margarine from heat and add to the flour mixture. Blend/ toss well.
6. Get a polvoron mould and cast the polvoron according to the desired shape.
7. Wrap the polvoron using colorful cellophanes or Japanese paper and serve.