1 cup flour
200 ml water
4 tbsp butter
pinch of salt
chocolate drink powder
1. Melt the butter in low heat. Stir and add the water.
2. Remove from heat and combine with the flour. Stir smoothly. Let it cool for a while.
3. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Place the mixture in a piping bag with a large star tip.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Squeeze the mixture into desired shape using the piping bag. Fry until cooked.
7. Remove from heat and place in a kitchen paper towel or tissue to drain excess oil.
8. Dust with brown sugar and serve with hot chocolate dip.