1 can cream of corn
1 pack coconut cream
1 big can evaporated milk
1 1/4 cup of cornstarch
1 cup of fresh wholemilk
1/2 cup white sugar
1. Get a bowl and mix the following: cornstarch, evaporated milk, coconut cream, fresh whole milk, sugar and cream of corn.
2. After mixing the above, put the mixture in a pot and boil while stirring until the mixture is thick enough to put in a mould.
3. After transferring the mixture in a mould, put cheese on top when it becomes firm enough.
4. Let it cool a bit more then refrigerate.
5. After 30 minutes, desert is ready to serve.